9) At the end of the play, who is to be crowned King of Scotland?
-Malcolm is crowned King of Scotland.
10) Why do you think it is an "accustomed action" for Lady
Macbeth to wash her hands while sleepwalking?
- Because she had killed someone
and she had blood on her hand. She is haunted by the guilt.
11) Why does Macbeth remain confident of surviving the battle
with Malcolm's army despite his own troops' desertion?
- Because he thinks that he is shielded by the apparitions.
12) Judging by the way Macbeth behaves in Scene iii, descride
his state of mind? - He is struggling with his emotions.
13) What changes in his personality is Macbeth describing in
Scene v, lines 9-14?
- His emotions are taking a swing all the way back. He
went from being cocky and confident to being like he was nothing and that all you do in life is live and then die.
14) Why does Macbeth say, "She should have died hereafter,"
upon learning of the death of Lady Macbeth?
- She would have died anyways.
15) Macbeth, mad and murderous though he is, shows certain
admirable traits to the very end. What are some of his better traits?
- He showed courage, pride, and bravery to the end. He
was proud to be a soldier.