9) What is Macduff trying to accomplish in England?
- He is trying to get an army
together to overtake Macbeth.
10) Macbeth's soliloquy in Scene I shows that his attitude
toward those who stand in his way has changed. Recall the soliloquy prior to Duncan's murder. What change or changes
- He lost his morals,killing to get what he wants, he begins listening
to his wife, and he is a coward.
11) How does Macbeth's technique of persuading the murderers resemble
Lady Macbeth's earlier method of persuading Macbeth?
- Lady Macbeth question's Macbeth's manhood similar to Macbeth
questioning the murderers' manhood. In order to get what you want, do what it takes, in this case kill.
12) How has the relationship between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth changes?
- Macbeth has drown to himself and the relationship is turning for
the worst. He is only worried about himself.
13) Events at the banquet show that Macbeth can no longer pretend
to be innocent. What evidence is there that he will continue to kill those who threaten him?
- Because he has gone too far to turn back now because he has killed